LCS: Ambassador Program
The goal of the LCS Ambassador Program is to build relationships and partnerships with individuals who genuinely like LCS Entertainment, LLC’s content, brands, and products or services.
About LCS Entertainment, LLC.:
LCS Entertainment is dedicated to providing our consumers with the ultimate experience in our wine, entertainment, other products, and services. Our brands have been seen on billboards in Times Square, featured on CNBC’s “The Job Interview”, in Forbes Magazine, People Magazine, Buzzfeed, Wine Enthusiast, Food Network and even on popular television shows like The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
LOVE CORK SCREW:
Love Cork Screw is the trendy wine and lifestyle brand deeply committed to providing an intensifying aroma, impeccable taste and raw quality in every bottle.
The Lampley is the home essentials brand with a team of artists who desire to respond to the underrepresented demographic where its culture and ideas are not reflected in the marketplace. The brand provides very unique, sometimes one of a kind items.
This vision for this Ambassador Program is to give local creatives/ entrepreneurs an opportunity to collaborate with a brand that they believe in. LCS Entertainment, LLC. and founder Chrishon Lampley hope to provide mentorship and hands-on entrepreneurial experience to each ambassador.
Role of the Ambassador:
An LCS Ambassador is in direct contact with the company’s target audience. The goal is to represent the brand, increase visibility, add to the growing consumer database, and establish relationships with new/potential stakeholders.
- Set your own schedule
- Expand communication and marketing skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Great resume builder
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Mentorship from Chrishon Lampley (Founder of LCS Entertainment, LLC)
- Receive exclusive discounts
- Invitation to brand events
- Rewarding incentives
By agreeing to serve as an ambassador, you are agreeing to a six-month commitment to grow the brand. This commitment includes; attending an annual meeting (60 mins.), monthly group check-ins (30-60 mins.), and volunteering for 1-2 events per year.
- Must follow @lovecorkscrew and @thelampleystyle
- Must have a minimum 1500 followers across IG and FB (your page must be public)
- Must be 21+ (due to the selling of alcohol)
- Must LOVE wine 🙂
- Must be willing to post and tag LCS products on social media platforms (Minimum: once a week)
- Must have a background in the following areas:
- Marketing/ Promotions
- Social Media
- Public Relations
LCS ENTERTAINMENT, LLC encourages women and minorities to apply.**
How to Apply: (Deadline: June 30, 2022)
- Send email
- SUBJECT LINE: LCS Ambassador- (Your Name)
- In the body of the email explain in 500 words or less why you would be a great ambassador for this company and our brands. Include your social media pages or website.
- Attach headshot (optional)*
Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org**